VRF Sales Engineering Manager – Florida
Boreal International Corporation is expanding the VRF Sales team, currently searching for a strong VRF Regional Sales Engineering Manager for our domestic division in the Florida area.
In this role you will be responsible for individual and team sales performance of the assigned VRF business region and pursue optimum efficiency and maximize profit. Design and execute sales strategies, policies, and programs for Variable Refrigerant Flow products. Examination of sales and marketing statistics to devise sales and marketing strategies. Promote strong business relations with all internal and external associates. Promote and exemplify corporate values and standards. Traveling required. Duties include but not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies and sales initiatives for VRF systems that ensure sales and margin growth.
- May directly manage individual contributors and/or may manage supervisors or group leaders.
- Prepare, monitor and is responsible for budget, forecast, and business/operational results of the VRF Channel.
- Ensure all orders and customer communication is handled promptly and accurately.
- Monitor quality standards and controls; measure performance efficiencies accordingly.
- Take appropriate measures and actions to resolve customer problems.
- Work with Marketing and Operation departments on specifications, cost, compatibility and availability of products as compared to needs for the VRF Channel, as well as achieve growth especially in strategic product lines.
- Organize for customer base training events, tradeshows and product launches, as it relates to the Variable Refrigerant Flow products.
- Ensure 100% compliance of SOX, FCPA and all applicable laws according to company’s code of ethics.
Successful candidates should have:
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of HVAC Applied Systems experience.
- MBA is a plus, but not required.
- Must possess excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Strategic leader; motivate others around a clear vision and sense of direction.
- Proven effective managerial skills; business innovator; forward thinking; focus on results.
- Effective and persuasive communicator, team leader and business partner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills; assertive with excellent problem solving skills.
- Effective change leader.
- Ability to present to and effectively communicate with all customers and management levels.
- Computer literate.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
Travel Required: 40%+