Full-time | Coconut Grove, FL | Posted 2 years agoApply now
Inside Sales Representative
Watsco Ventures is a division of Watsco, Inc, the largest distributor of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) equipment, parts and supplies in the USA with $4.5 billion in annual revenue. Our mission is to help contracting business owners improve and scale their business by offering a portfolio of technology-enabled products and services. The portfolio is built through a combination of in-house development in our incubator (ie. OnCallAir, CreditForComfort, Sentree) and strategic partnerships, investments or acquisitions (i.e. HouseCallPro, SBE, AlertLabs).
Working at Watsco Ventures offers you an opportunity to drive innovation in the HVAC/R industry while working in a startup culture. We are growing fast and have big ambitions. We’re looking for a dynamic growth hacker and hustler interested in a sales driven career on our team based out of Coconut Grove Florida.
What does the typical day look like? Trick question. We’re a startup and there is no such things as a typical day! But here are some of the things you’ll likely be doing in the first few months:
What skills are needed? Regardless of education or work history, the Business Developer has these core skills:
• Communicator – Great at communicating over the phone, in person, and via email.
• Action Oriented – Knows how to work fast and smart and appreciates the importance of constantly moving forward.
• Sales – Some level of sales experience is important. Ideally selling to home service providers or contractors, but that’s not a must.
• Growth Hacker – Thrives on testing new techniques and constantly improving tactics to deliver results.
• Fearless – as with any great business developer, have the ability to move on and learn from a customer rejection.
• Techie – Understands and enjoys working with — and learning — software and the latest CRM and sales technologies.
To apply, please introduce yourself via an email to email@example.com explaining why you are a great fit for the job and attach your resume.