Job Title: PHP Developer (Full Time)
ACDoctor.com, a division of Watsco, aims to be the most trusted consumer resource for anything and everything related to heating and air conditioning. The site’s primary objective is to educate consumers about energy efficient ways to keep their homes comfortable and to drive high quality, big-ticket sales leads to HVAC contractors.
Join us in a startup environment inside a large company and enjoy working and learning from a group of highly skilled professionals. There are many opportunities to grow inside the company as the product expands to new markets.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience designing and customizing existing CSS (Cascade Style Sheets).
- Experience of at least 2 years building sites in PHP.
- Experience developing Responsive Websites or BOOTSTRAP.
- Experience building code optimized for Search Engines.
- Experience in Transactional Websites with E-Commerce, Billing, Subscriptions…
- Basic Apache and PHP administration.
- Understanding of WordPress templates and customization of templates.
- Understanding of database connectivity with MySQL.
- Understanding of web coding optimization for sites with large amount of hits.
- Experience integrating REST and SOAP interfaces.
- HTML 5 Experience.
- Familiar with version control systems GIT, SVN
Please email your resumes, cover letter and salary history to: Antuanet Reyes
Job Title: Application Developer [Req #5LB1919]:
Design and write the scripts required to extract, transform, clean, and move data and metadata, so it can be loaded into a data warehouse, data mart, operational data store, metadata repositories, or business intelligence environments. Install, configure, test, monitor, and validate Informatica components. Involved with the data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes into the DW environments using the Informatica tools. Maintain the Informatica environments along with settings standards and procedures for the data warehouse environments. Job Site: Coconut Grove, FL. Mail resume to Watsco, Attn: Antuanet Reyes, 2665 S. Bayshore Dr., #901, Coconut Grove, FL 33133. Must include Req# to be considered.
Job Title: Inside Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary To provide all required sales, technical support and knowledge needed for a successful sale from initial purchase to the successful exportation and collection by performing the following duties, but not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing pre- and post-order sales support to customers and their local sales team.
- Develop existing account by providing information on products and programs offered by the company to the customer.
- Handle incoming customer requests for quotes and product information with Territory Manager is traveling.
- Ensure timely order processing and confirmation of orders.
- Order Entry.
- Provide post-sales follow-up as required.
- Work with customers, outside sales and internal/external suppliers to resolve issues as they arise.
- Work with sales and operations for inventory forecasting/tracking.
- ESD listing and circulation for sales channel.
- Management of pricing lists/updates/cost updates follow-up.
- Warranty issue tracking. Training and service issue tracking and marketing event/POP material coordination
Any other items as they may arise.
- Language proficiency in English and Spanish.
- AA/AS degree w/ 2-5+ years’ experience is requires. BA/BS degree w/ 1-3+ years’ experience preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
- 2+ years “hands-on” experience with HVAC sales, HVAC engineering, and/or customer service.
- Experience in HVAC systems, products and markets is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced MS-Excel skills.
- Exceptional communications skills complete with ability to follow through.
- Ability to develop and nurture positive customer relations; anticipate; identify and respond to customer needs; and ensure customer loyalty (Customer Focus).
- Detail oriented; high sense of urgency; professional phone etiquette including knowledge of customer service techniques, strategies and approaches.
- Proven ability to work on a team crossing all organizational levels and functional areas.
- Able to communicate and present effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels of management in a clear and professional manner.
- Intermediate PowerPoint proficiency.
Job Title: Distribution Improvement Specialist
Reporting to the Manager of Distribution, the Distribution Improvement Specialist is responsible for identifying improvement opportunities and for utilizing their expertise in the field of distribution to assist in the planning and execution of Watsco supply chain continuous improvement projects. S/He will work across our network of over 570 locations to resolve urgent operational issues, identify best practices, collaborate with supply chain technology, and work closely with all of our subsidiaries to streamline and increase efficiency within their facilities and supply chain networks. Projects may include: warehouse layouts, designing new infrastructure, process creation or improvement, and network design initiatives with other supply chain partners. The ultimate goal of this role is to aid our subsidiaries in increasing customer satisfaction by providing the knowledge and expertise to guide them towards a culture of Continuous Improvement. The successful candidate will utilize technical, as well as operational skills to drive Continuous Improvement across the supply chain. Frequent partnerships will include collaboration with corporate and subsidiary real estate teams, IT and supply chain technology, and subsidiary, regional, and local operations leaders.
- Assist the Manager of Distribution with Continuous Improvement initiatives across the Watsco network of companies including process improvements, facility designs and re-designs, facility re-locations, technology implementations, kaizen events, 5S projects, and training.
- Prepare project updates, presentations, and develop and update relevant metrics and KPI’s.
- Provide resources to our subsidiaries on a consultative basis in the areas of warehousing and distribution. Support their Continuous Improvement journey by assisting with analysis, training, problem solving.
- Travel to facilities within the Watsco network to benchmark and assess them for improvement opportunities. Provide relevant information and make recommendations to improve layouts, cube utilization, flow, and use of metrics. Assist with the corporate wide initiative of improving our storage utilization while reducing our real estate and lease costs.
- Provide on-site coordination of facility improvements, relocations and moves as required.
- Assist in development of analytical tools or technology designed to improve operational efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in distribution center management, distribution process improvement, or distribution center design. Distribution center startup or “greenfield” experience will be given preference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement experience required. Experience with process mapping, value stream mapping, and 5S methodology necessary. Demonstrated success implementing or leading projects.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment, racking systems, automation, and best practices for storage of goods and distribution center flow.
- Must be able to multi-task and work within daily deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills. Data driven with better than average analysis capabilities.
- Highly motivated and able to influence others with strong interpersonal and communications skills. A high sense of urgency is required for this position. Must be comfortable coaching and training team members at various levels.
- This position requires a self-starter who is self-motivated. You are able work independently and interact effectively with internal and external customers.
- Proficient in MS Office, (advanced Excel skills), Access, Vizio. Experience with WMS, RF and mobile technology required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 90%+
- Position can be based at our company headquarters in Coconut Grove, FL or at our facility in Dallas, TX.
Consider joining the Watsco family at one of our subsidiaries.
Watsco, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for employment must be authorized to work in the United States
Click on the links below to search and apply for job opportunities at Watsco’s four subsidiaries.
Baker Distributing Co.
View Open Positions >>
View Open Positions >>
East Coast Metal Distributors
View Open Positions >>
Carrier Enterprise LLC.
View Open Positions >>